Here we rank Android tablets by their features and based on our personal experience using them:
King of Android Tablets right now – ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime – The ASUS EeePad Transformer Transformer does Tegra 3, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 1080P HD recording/playback, and turns into a netbook when you want it to. Best features/value.
Best 10.1-inch Android Tablet!
1. ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime – The ASUS EeePad Transformer is currently #1 recommended tablet with features almost identical to Motorola Xoom but the ability to transform it into a keyboard. – Read the full ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime review!
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 – The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is also #1, thinner/sleeker than iPad 2, it’s the thinnest/lightest tablet in the world. – Read our full Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Review!
Best 8.9-inch Android Tablet!
1. LG G-Slate – LG G-Slate just topped Motorola Xoom as #1 on best Android tablet. – Read the full LG G-Slate review!
Best 7-inch Android Tablet!
1. Kindle Fire – Kindle Fire is the most affordable $199 tablet that gives you dual-core processor and an array of goods like Amazon Prime videos. – Read Kindle Fire Review!
2. Elocity A7 – The dual-core equipped 7-inch Elocity A7 is the fastest in its class. – Read the full Elocity A7 review!
Is an Android tablet not listed that you were considering buying? We only list the “best” of the latest here and we don’t recommend going backwards in technology, we just want you to get bang for your buck.